Shop ‘til you drop in Florida
Florida has many shopping options. Here are a few of them:
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets offers discounted prices in premium brands such as Banana Republic, Gap, Brooks Brothers and more. Group tours are available.
- Panama City Beach:
- Pier Park is located along the beaches of Panama City and near the ever-popular 30A, and includes many dining and entertainment options as well as an IMAX movie theatre.
- St. John’s Town Center is an outdoor shopping mall with 150-plus stores and restaurants. The mall includes high-end luxury stores like Louis Vuitton and Tiffany & Co. Amenities include an outdoor park area with a turtle pond, life-size chess board and a dog park, which makes it family- and pet-friendly. Multilingual services are available.
- The Jacksonville Farmer’s Market is Florida’s oldest farmers market. It features ethnic specialties and is open every day of the year, including holidays. Items for purchase include fresh produce, exotic produce and unique local gift items.
- Mall at Millenia offers a currency exchange office for international visitors, as well as a multilingual staff. The mall offers a selection of international stores as well as the most in-demand US stores like Coach and Apple.
- Orlando Premium Outlets has two locations: International Drive and Vineland Avenue.
- Look for great buys in Hyde Park Village, an open-air shopping center located within the heart of one of Tampa’s older neighborhoods. Go global at International Plaza. Shop and then drop into great restaurants at Westshore Plaza, ride a carousel in Westfield, search for bargains at Ellenton or find original art and handmade crafts at area farmers markets.
- Palm Beach:
- Dubbed the “Rodeo Drive of the East Coast,” Worth Avenue is the preeminent designer shopping destination in Florida. Delray Beach is a great place to discover quaint shops and boutiques, while downtown Boca Raton’s Mizner Park offers upscale shopping. CityPlace is an open-air shopping and entertainment district inspired by the pedestrian-friendly piazzas of Italy. If antiquing is your passion, the six blocks of shopping along Antique Row in West Palm Beach offers a trove of collectibles, timeless furnishings and special home and garden accessories. For those on a serious retail mission, Town Center at Boca Raton will impress every shopper.
- Fort Lauderdale:
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale continues to expand its mix of more than 100 specialty retailers with the recent opening of the first Michael Kors and new locations from American Eagle Outfitters and LOFT coming soon. Sawgrass Mills adds to its coveted collection of world-renowned luxury brands with the first, and only, Jimmy Choo outlet in Florida, which opened at the Colonnade Outlets this fall.
- Miami has it all, from malls to outlets, boutiques to antiques, and so much more. Mix shopping and sunshine at one of Miami’s outdoor marketplaces: Bayside, Mary Brickell Village or CocoWalk. Check out one of the many shopping malls in the area, which include everything from money-saving bargains like those found at the Dolphin Mall to the luxury and sophistication of Bal Harbour Shops. Explore the shopping districts of Miami on Lincoln Road, Espanola Way, Collins Avenue or head over to the Design District for art galleries and antique dealers.