World through my eyes
Hidden away at the top of the ship is The Haven by Norwegian®, an exclusive enclave accessible by private keycard with Norwegian Cruise Line’s most luxurious and well-appointed accommodation offering. It’s like your private abode within the cruise ship, with access to all that the ship has to offer along with additional benefits such as personal service of a concierge and 24-hour butler throughout your stay. On top of that, complete privacy and tranquility are just steps away on a sundeck reserved exclusively for guests of The Haven. From embarkation to disembarkation, boarding of tenders to shore, award-winning shows to unique specialty restaurants; The Haven will make for a unique and unforgettable experience!
Also read: When hulk of a ship becomes an artwork!
Escape to private Haven venues
· The Haven Lounge: Catch up with your fellow Haven members, grab a cocktail from The Haven Bar, or just sit back and relax with a book. The Haven Lounge is your place to get away from it all.
· The Haven Restaurant: In addition to the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants on board, Haven members also have private dining options available. Enjoy an exclusive array of dishes in The Haven Restaurant or have your butler serve you meals in the privacy of your suite.
· The Haven Courtyard and Sundeck: Soak up the sun, take a dip in the pool, then let the world melt away as you relax in the hot tub. No matter how you plan to spend your time, this private sanctuary provides the perfect escape.
Need a choice? Read: Which are world’s most popular cruises!
Indulge in exclusive amenities
· Exclusive access: Haven members are offered distinctive platinum keycard that allows them access to private areas onboard along with exclusive access to The Haven Courtyard area with a private pool, sundeck, hot tub and fitness area. Members are also provided a Mobile phone that can be used throughout the ship; this service is available on Norwegian Escape, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Epic.
· Concierge service: The Concierge service will help you book dining, entertainment, shore excursions among other activities. Members can skip lines and be personally escorted on and off the ship at the pier and at ports-of-call. Garden Villa guests also get complimentary limousine service from pier to airport.
· Exclusive dining: Haven members are given priority when reserving restaurants and have access to special Haven menus along with grab and go breakfast items including parfaits, diced fruit in a martini glass, fresh pastries and gourmet meats. They are the privileged ones to get VIP invitations to exclusive breakfast, lunch and cocktail parties on board.
Also read: Experience bliss on a cruise holiday
Ultimate luxurious stay
The 6,694 sq. ft. Garden Villa is the largest 3-bedroom suite on board followed by Deluxe Owner’s Suite with Large Balcony, Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony, Spa Suite with Balcony and Family Villa with Balcony.
· 3-bedroom Garden Villa: A sanctuary of contemporary design featuring a spacious living room, walls of windows, outdoor terraces with a hot tub and a private dining area; these villas sleep up to eight guests.
· Deluxe Suite: Floor-to-ceiling windows provide an ever- changing view in this chic suite. Includes a bedroom (some ships offer two) with a luxury bath, plus a separate living and dining room.
Also read: Vagabond at cruise- Super star Virgo
· Penthouse: Beautiful dining and sitting areas, spacious rooms, and amazing balconies make these penthouses unforgettable. Some of the opulent Courtyard Penthouses with Balcony are designed to be a romantic hideaway ideal for two with a round queen-size bed.
· Family Villas: Chic décor adds a modern twist to this sumptuous villa. The master bedroom provides you with a retreat, while your kids can have their own room with a flat-screen TV and private bath. A private balcony completes this sanctuary at sea.
· Spa Suite: The perfect way to experience a total spa holiday, the Spa Suites include a king-size bed and additional bedding to accommodate one guest, hot tub, oversized waterfall shower and multiple body spray jets, spa decor, easy access to the adjacent Mandara Spa and fitness centre, as well as complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites during regular Spa hours.
Love cruising? Also read: World’s largest cruise ship ready for the first voyage
This private keycard-access only for Haven members is unlike anything available at sea, reserved exclusively for guests to relax, dine and enjoy exquisite privacy.
Have you ever travelled in a Norwegian Cruise Line cruise ship? How was your experience? Share with us in the comments section below.
Spread the love! Share the post!!